::MapleBurst::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you need help?

4 posters

Go down

When you need help? Empty When you need help?

Post  Admin Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Post Your Problems or FAQ's.

Problems will be answered ASAP!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mapleburst.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

When you need help? Empty Help :]

Post  iBonico Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:06 pm

When I try running the MapleBurst client it opens but then immediately exits. My comptuer screen turns black for a second or two, like the program is about to start running, but that it's quits and goes back to my desktop. Was this the right section to post this by the way?
iBonico
iBonico

Back to top Go down

When you need help? Empty Re: When you need help?

Post  Romelo13 Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:10 am

"Application failed to start because wzmss.dll was not found.re-installing the application may fix the problem"

what does this mean? I'll try re-downloading.

Romelo13

https://www.youtube.com/user/SwampertMSTR13

Back to top Go down

Post  Athena Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:13 pm

iBonico wrote:When I try running the MapleBurst client it opens but then immediately exits. My comptuer screen turns black for a second or two, like the program is about to start running, but that it's quits and goes back to my desktop. Was this the right section to post this by the way?

Alright, the problem is that you have the wrong version of Maplestory. It depends on which version we are at, really. The only thing that are needed is the files, so if you have the current version of MS, don't worry. Just keep it if you have enough space on your memory, or delete it. Then, install VERSION 62 of Maplestory to a DIFFERENT folder. For example, the default folder would be C:\Nexon\Maplestory. So you could change it to a different location, like your desktop, or a different folder in the Nexon folder. The list can just go on and on, but I'd stop here.

Romelo13 wrote:"Application failed to start because wzmss.dll was not found.re-installing the application may fix the problem"

what does this mean? I'll try re-downloading.

Alright, the wzmss.dll file is probably missing. Did you correctly place the client into your MapleStory folder? Did you move it someplace? Another fix I've found is that you have to download and install the vcredist_x86 setup... I believe that that is found here...
http://www.microsoft.com/DOWNLOADS/details.aspx?familyid=D5692CE4-ADAD-4000-ABFE-64628A267EF0&displaylang=en

Alright guys, have a fine day in MapleBurst.
Athena
Athena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum