::MapleBurst::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hay MapleBurst :]

2 posters

Go down

Hay MapleBurst :] Empty Re: Hay MapleBurst :]

Post  Athena Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Heh, so now we all know that you're a girl. And welcome to the server. =] Have a great stay here. xD

Alright, that's not much of a welcome but whatever. I still hope you have fun here.
Athena
Athena

Back to top Go down

Hay MapleBurst :] Empty Hay MapleBurst :]

Post  iBonico Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Hey everybody! I'm just dropping in a little introduction for everybody. So, I'm iBonico, obviously, but you may call me BonBon, which is really my nickname. Anyhow, my favorite color is green, it's more of a neon green, but that's okay. Moving on now, my hobbies are Designing(yes clothing), Pottery, Painting, Photography, and Foil Art. You're probably like WTF IS FOIL ART? SHE'S A MANIAC! Or not, but it's really cool. I won't tell you what it is though, and you won't figure it out by looking it up on Google or something. So cross that out Smile Anyway, this is the first MapleStory Private Server I've ever joined. I was more of a HabboManiac! I had my own hotel back in the days, when OldSkool was in, but then came CMS! I guess this is the end of this intro, but I'm always up for a good old conversation! I love you

Last edited by iBonico on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot Photography as one of my hobbies :))
iBonico
iBonico

Back to top Go down